Little Tokyo Service Center
Deployed 6 community wireless networks in low-income residential buildings and business corridors in 3 Los Angeles neighborhoods, provided Wi-Fi to 325 residential units, while providing technology-based training to 700 participants.
Progress to Date:
- Deployed and managed 10 community wireless networks, with over 1,000 unique users.
- Established a community technology center at a partner organization.
- Trained 21 youth on Wi-Fi deployment skills.
- Provided over 70 technology classes and workshops.
- Enrolled over 600 youth, adults, and senior community members in English, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish languages.
- Trained 100 small business owners on webpage development.
46th Assembly District, John A. Pérez
22nd Senate District, Kevin de León
34th Congressional District, Lucille Roybal-Allard
Neighborhood Unplugged Final Report - Little Tokyo Service Center Community Development Corporation