Submission of Letters of Interest
Current online application period: *coming soon*. You are strongly advised to register and sign in well in advance of the deadline to submit the Letter of Interest. Next deadline is *coming soon*
STEP 1: Register here
STEP 2: Sign-in and submit your letters of interest by addressing the following content:
- Statement of interest in an Access Broadband Connect grant with a brief explanation of how your organization’s experience and capacity align with and will contribute to achieving broadband adoption to help close the Digital Divide.
- Description of the existing relationships your organization has with schools, cities, and/or counties in the Charter service territory.
- Identification of the priority low-income neighborhoods and/or populations in the communities around schools in the School2Home program that will be the focus of your outreach and digital literacy work.
- The number of new broadband adoptions for which you propose to accept responsibility to achieve (the number of households to be recruited, oriented and assisted with obtaining an affordable broadband subscription for high-speed Internet service).
- Delineation of key strategies and activities that you will implement to accomplish the number of proposed new broadband subscriptions along with a high-level work plan, timetable, and budget (identify any match funding and/or other leveraged resources).