Data Gathering To Transform a Neighborhood
The Neighborhood Transformation Strategy needs to be informed and driven by data to establish a baseline and measure progress. The following data is needed to establish the baseline.
- Broadband Adoption Rates (Statewide Survey and CPUC Maps which can be augmented by community surveys)
- School and Student Performance Data (data and used from the school district)
- Data on 5 Big Outcomes (for a geographic area closest to the neighborhood level)
- Human Services Caseloads for the Neighborhood (county and city)
- Other Neighborhood Priority Data