STRATEGIC MATRIX TO GUIDE GRANTMAKING
3 Priority Consumer Communities for grantmaking:
- Rural and Remote Areas
- Urban Disadvantaged Neighborhoods
- People with Disabilities
Overall Best Practices
- Strategies and elements based on sound research.
- Program designs established from successful, promising pilots and demonstration projects.
- Programs incorporated with best practices for the program-specific application.
- Outcomes enhanced by technology investment specific to the program application.
Technology investments not made iin isolation of other improvement efforts.
- Communities transformed by comprehensive technology investments and
coherent integrated program strategies.
- Programs managed by individuals and organizations respected by the community being served.
- Accountability and management discipline focused on outcomes for implementation
with monitoring, evaluation and regular progress reports.
- Synergies identified with other initiatives and sponsoring organizations by program managers
seeking opportunities to collaborate.
- Sustainability achieved through entrepreneurial revenue generation and/or dedicated revenue stream.
- Regularly scheduled learning communities and program manager peer review
improves performance and increases impact
Prospective Program Applications, Best Practices and Strategic Approach to Address Priority Consumer Communities